Child Swallowed Earring. Then its time to pack the babys. Buchanans Birthplace State Park.
At 730 PM I was calling my mother on the phone I was sitting at the computer googling my child swallowed an earring. Some physicians also recommend daily x-rays to check on the progress of. For small smooth objects checking the stools is.
The same is true if your child has swallowed something sharp such as a piece of glass or an open safety pin.
Whether the earrings had the backings on them when ingested or not the sharp ends could be cause for some concern. After a few hours of searching for the stud and googling baby swallowed earring its time to get the boy down for his morning nap. What could they be thinking. Sharp objects sometimes can injure the esophagus stomach or intestines.