Baby Ate Earring. She must have pulled them out of her ears. At 730 PM I was calling my mother on the phone I was sitting at the computer googling my child swallowed an earring lol yes I did.
Usually safe except for quarters. Give the person a chance to clear the object. If someone is choking and can make noise or speak do not attempt the abdominal thrusts.
Sometimes objects can get stuck in.
Dangerous items include coins the most common foreign object ingested by children small batteries buttons jewelry pins paper clips tacks screws and nails crayon pieces and marbles. The doctor might order an x-ray if the swallowed object looks dangerous but usually the object comes out in the poop. At 2 pm we arrive at the Medical Mall for an X-ray. I accidently swallowed an earring.